- September 2, 2020
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: General
If you ask anyone outside of the counseling field which is more important: physical health or mental health, more often than not people would say that the key to being healthy is maintaining your physical health. Although there has been progress made in people understanding that mental health plays a key role in our overall well-being, people still tend to lack the ability to make the ever so important link between mind and body.
Natural Ways to Reduce Anxiety
- Value Yourself: We’ve all heard the saying “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. People fail to recognize that valuing others and what they bring to your life is great and all but valuing yourself and all that you can do is a complete game-changer. In order to upkeep mental wellness, you must learn to value yourself by treating yourself with kindness and respect.
- Spend time with good people: We as humans are social beings, so who you surround yourself with has a huge impact on your mental health and wellness. Everyone needs support from time to time, so focusing on surrounding yourself with positive influences specifically friends and family can make all the difference. When you surround yourself with sunshine, you are bound to feel warm and have a brighter outlook.
- Find a healthy way to manage stress: There’s no way around it. How you deal with stress determines your mental wellness. Coping skills, such as deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation, are super easy and allow you to relax your mind. Those are two clinically based approaches, but there are also everyday activities that can act as stress relievers such as going to the gym, going for a walk, writing, painting, spending time with your pet, etc. Find one that works for you and feel the stress evaporate.
- Shut your mind off: Most will say it is safe to say that everyone experiences times when they have a million and one thoughts running through their heads. These thoughts, whether all positive, all negative, productive, unproductive, or all of the above can lead to stress and anxiety. It is important to take time to actively shut your mind down and allow it to rest. Some techniques that are effective, with practice in providing relaxation and a sense of clam are mindfulness and meditation.
- Increase activity and exercise: When people are physically active and partake in any form of exercise, it not only improves your physical health, it also causes an increase in mental wellness. When we exercise or are active in any way, dopamine is released and increases/improves our mood and has been shown to eliminate lower mood, anxiety and stress as well. Get up and get active to keep that mind right!
Buy Kratom: When all fails, one of the easiest ways to help yourself is buying resorting to a stimulus that will help you get calm and your anxiety to decrease. It is very important to have natural ingredients for such uses like kratom for sale that will help in reducing panic attacks and give an overall calming experience to you.