- June 25, 2018
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Travel
Packing the bags for tours can give you can give you cold feet. Packing for a tour involves a lot of planning, calculation, recommendations from friends and family who have already visited the place. And the tragedy begins when you reach your destination you find that the leaked shampoo has mercilessly ruined your favourite holiday shirt or that you had forgot to bring a very important medicine, and that the nearest pharmacy is quite a few kilometres away from the hotel.
Well, packing for a tour, therefore, involves a lot of precision and pre-planning and to add the cherry on the cake, a lot of modern gadgets and multipurpose serving commodities are available nowadays to keep off the travel blues. Read more in this article to get an idea of smart packing.
- Travel Adapter: The world moves with us as we carry our laptops, tablets, and mobiles wherever we go. But the problem arises, that charging outlets are not designed as per the chargers. Therefore, carrying a travel adapter is a must.
- Power Bank: In this world where the mobile phones are a part of life rather than just another gadget, does one have to justify the necessity of a power bank? With a power bank handy you can charge your phone anywhere, especially if you are traveling long distances.
- Swiss Knife: A multipurpose knife that actually helps you in opening the can of juice, if in case you have forgotten the can opener in the camping trip. It can also help in trekking trip and hiking trips.
- Ear Plug: Though it might seem a little ridiculous at first, ear plugs can be life Saviours. Be it snatching a few hours of wanted sleep at the crowded bus station or just a companion along the windy roads to catch up with your favorite songs, do not forget your ear plugs while you pack your bags.
- Vamos Leak-Proof Travel Bottles: Forget the clothes getting dirty due to shampoo leak. Fill in these leak-proof squeezable bottles with your brand of shampoo or conditioners. The product comes in four different colors and is pre-labeled so as to avoid confusion.
These items could give you a fair idea of smart packing. The baseline lies not in cramming the bags with items and forgetting the essential. A basic research about the destination and essentials like a couple of above mentioned items can give you the desired pleasure of tour.